Selector ($13.50hr, Fort Lauderdale FL)
|Position:||Selector ($13.50hr, Fort Lauderdale FL)||Category:||Industrial|
|City:||Fort Lauderdale||State :||FL|
|Branch Name:||Plantation||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(954) 424-3173||Job ID:||236091|
|Pay Information:||Order Type:||TE|
Order Selectors ($13.50hr, 6pm til finished - Fort Lauderdale FL)
Warehouse Workers receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment and products within establishments by performing the following functions.
Duties and responsibilities
Below are listed the duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Unloads products from trailers.
- To accurately, consistently and safely follow directions; involved in receiving, stock rotation, or shipping and/or in loading or unloading of trucks
- Operating various pieces of warehouse equipment (Cherry Pickers, Forklifts, Pallet jacks) to include daily maintenance. OSHA certified
- Accurately identifying and receiving cases of product into inventory locations, using various pieces of warehouse equipment, upon receipt from the supplier
- Accurately pick, pack, palletize, wrap and tag orders
- Hand stacking product in a specific sequence and location on a delivery truck
- Removing product from delivery trucks
- Returning undelivered product to their proper inventory locations
- Moving and stacking product for the purpose of conducting physical inventory
- Repacking product into special packages for special promotional programs
- Perform the cleaning and maintenance duties as may be directed by the warehouse supervisor
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counting as directed
- Observes safe product handling techniques. Cooperates with supervisors and peers alike
- Is punctual and consistently available for work
- Various other duties, as assigned
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge on how to drive electric pallet jack (standup)
Must be comfortable withstand temperatures of 30 degrees.
* Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands, standing, walking, reaching, talking, hearing, and lifting up to 20 pounds.
* Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
* Perform in environments with temperatures ranging from -22 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
* Use repetitive motions, using upper and lower extremities, mount and dismount equipment
* Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; frequent interruptions are present; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor
* Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
* Must have visual ability to safely fulfill major responsibilities.
* Must be able to walk, speak, grasp, and carry constantly.
* Must be able to twist, bend, reach and manipulate constantly.
* Must be able to safely work in extreme cold environment.
* Must be able to safely be exposed to loud, constant noise.