Cycle Counting ($16-18hr, Sunrise)
|Position:||Cycle Counting ($16-18hr, Sunrise)||Category:||Industrial|
|Branch Name:||Plantation||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(954) 424-3173||Job ID:||236050|
|Pay Information:||$16.00 - $18.00||Order Type:||TE|
Cycle Counter ($16-18, Sunrise)
The primary objective of this position is to be responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy, integrity and maximizes space utilization within the facility. The Cycle Counter will also monitor inventory levels and product movement. This position will control and minimize interdepartmental inventory offsets while adhering to quality standards. The Cycle Counter will also be responsible for ensuring facilitating efficient and order fulfillment ratios are met and contribute to a safe and orderly working environment.
* Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
* Maintaining product identification and location program.
* Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
* Managing the inventory control function at the site.
* Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
* Tracking and reporting.
* Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
* Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
* Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
* Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and accounting team).
* Coordinate and Integrate efforts across location departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
* Regularly training site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
* Ensure accuracy of all paperwork produced.
* Follow all SOPs.
* Assist supervisor/management as needed.
* Answer phone calls, and use MS Office Suites.
* Follow company policies, guidelines and work instructions.
* Maintain professional relationship with team.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs as part of the job function.
* Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift on a daily basis.