Customer Service Rep ($15hr, Fort Lauderdale FL)
|Position:||Customer Service Rep ($15hr, Fort Lauderdale FL)||Category:||Customer Service|
|City:||Fort Lauderdale||State :||FL|
|Branch Name:||Plantation||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(954) 424-3173||Job ID:||236092|
|Pay Information:||Order Type:||TE|
Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, and fax. Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling. Assist with placement of orders, redeliveries, or exchanges.
Duties and responsibilities
Below are listed the duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Check and review voicemails from previous day that were left after our 11pm cut off. If customers call requesting orders after the cutoff it will be approved for second run.
- Process redeliveries as approved by distribution for issues such as inventory shortages, truck shortages, quality issues or customers in which forget to order.
- Handle customer complaints for quality issues, delivery time issues, and shortages in which are communicated and directed to the correct personnel.
- Heavy calling and emailing with sales reps and customers.
- Processing next day produce orders via phone, email, and fax.
- Process non-delivery day orders as approved by Dominic or Scott.
- Process RMA’S (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- Make customer profile changes, as needed using Customer Maintenance.
- Issue credits (with approval), if necessary.
- Check in and review all drivers’ invoices that have returned from their routes.
- Ensure all invoices are accounted and fully signed for.
- Sign in all COD checks in which are received.
- Review all adjustments that customers have been made to the invoices such as quality
- Once all adjustments are made by the adjuster the invoices are then scanned to the system as Proof of Delivery.
- Review missed scans report.
- Research and investigate all invoices in which are missing.
- Must be able to pass a drug test