Accounts Receivable ($18-22hr, Fort Lauderdale FL)
|Position:||Accounts Receivable ($18-22hr, Fort Lauderdale FL)||Category:||Financial|
|City:||Fort Lauderdale||State :||FL|
|Branch Name:||Plantation||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(954) 424-3173||Job ID:||236096|
|Pay Information:||$18.00 - $22.00||Order Type:||TE|
Provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of our operations. This individual will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Duties and responsibilities
Below are listed the duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a High School education or GED
- 2+ years of experience as accounts receivable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (JDE or other full-scale ER software)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail